主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
    跳转到指定楼层
    楼主
    发表于 2022-5-10 15:27:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

The character of the player in MyCareer is NBA 2K22 MT Coins constantly scrolling on a fake Twitter feed (whose authentic tone, once again stands out above other shows' attempts) and will find the stans taking sides in a debate just as they'll find get-off-mylawn-grandpas like Perkins telling them to stop doing anything but being happy. You have a personal manager and also a choice between two agencies that will represent you. All of them made the "Social Samurai" incident in which I demanded for more time on the field look like business-like, ethical sense.

2K Sports gets away with the microtransaction hustling as well as the in-game advertisements of MyCareer almostdue to its strong role-playing and lifestyle elements. The game's developer has put its hands into the cookie jars of its players each the year from 2014 onwards, but those players are still coming back.

I'm not sure they'd do it if the single-player career hit story Buy NBA 2K22 MT is just as safe and as boring than Madden NFL 22's Face of the Franchise. I know I wouldn't tolerate being expected to conduct my life cheerfully and respectfully every moment in the commercial, transactional environment of MyCareer's central city.
    分享到:  微信微信
    收藏收藏
    回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|人生大不同  

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 01:59 , Processed in 0.064297 second(s), 27 queries .